| Call for Paper
Innovative product development is strongly connected to the cognitive and behavioral processes of human beings. During design new product ideas are found, new solutions are created and various decisions are made by different human stakeholders. Consequently, human behavior is of high interest to researches of different related fields. Their shared objective is to better understand how engineers, managers and customers think and act in the context of design.
- Design Cognition - Research on mental models and mental processes
- Visual Behavior - Research on visual attention and recognition
- Design Methodology - Research on acceptance of design methods and tools
In recent years, conventional research methods (e.g. protocol analysis) became more and more supported by physiological measurement techniques such as Eye Tracking (ET), functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) or Electroencephalography (EEG). The HBiD 2014 conference provides an international platform to present and to discuss novel research results and to share experiences in planning and conducting experiments as well as in evaluating and interpreting data. We are looking forward to your contribution!
- Prof. Mirko Meboldt - ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Prof. Sven Matthiesen - KIT, Germany
- Prof. Petra Badke-Schaub - TU Delft, Netherlands
- Prof. Stefano Brusoni - ETH Zurich, Switzerland